Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

Eat Out. Half-Off Frappuccinos at Starbucks.

I have never been one of those Starbucks customers who orders that Venti half white mocha, half cafe vanilla, extra ice, with 2 extra shots and 3/4 foam blah blah blah, mostly for the fact that I don't even know what half of that means. It's coffee, for goodness sakes!

But maybe I'll test out the customizing waters this week as Starbucks introduces its new "Create Your Own Frappuccino" campaign. And while I was under the impression that you could always create anything you want at the chain, it's apparently being encouraged now (complete with a weird and totally useless attempt at social networking). But what should encourage you to make up your own frappuccino creation? How about half-off fraps every day until the 16th from 3pm-5pm?

Yes, now you can get your crazy triple pump, extra whip and caramel drizzle concoction for half-off during Starbucks' week-long "happy hour." See you there! I'll be the one perfectly content with my grande mocha.

-- Chau Tu

No comments:

Post a Comment