Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Check It. MAC Venomous Villains Makeup Collection.

Today the MAC Cosmetics Venomous Villains collection is in stores. I first saw word of it in a magazine about a month ago, and have been looking forward to it ever since. Last week I happened upon a party at the MAC store at the Hollywood & Highland Center celebrating this collection, and it just added to the excitement of the line's release.

MAC is known for being great stage makeup--it doesn't budge under hot lights, which means it's very effective for just regular daily life. Their concealer is a staple in my makeup bag, and the cream blushes are lovely too.

This partnership with Disney looks like a lot of fun--as so much of the fun of makeup is in the packaging. While I'm sure some fanatics will collect much of the collection, I'm planning on picking up a lipstick or lipgloss to dip my little finger in the celebration of Disney gone glam.

-- Leslie Anne Wiggins

Photo credit: chicprofile.com

No comments:

Post a Comment