Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Do It. Ladies night at ClimbX.

Tuesday nights mean half off a day pass at the Huntington Beach indoor rock gym, ClimbX.

Right off Pacific Coast Highway, this is one of my favorite climbing spots. Rock climbing is definitely a male-dominated sport, and the women's half off night gets the ladies into the gym. If you don't have your equipment, rental prices for women on Tuesdays are the same though.

This is an amazing workout. Anytime I leave the indoor rock gym I feel the burn in hard-to-tone places like my forearms, and back and it's definitely more fun then an ordinary gym.

Hanging from the ceiling and partnering up with some friends who spot you while you belay up a wall beats a treadmill for me anyday.

ClimbX is located at 18411 Gothard St., Unit 1 in Huntington Beach.

-- Lauren Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment