Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Do It. BevMo!'s five cent wine sale.

You can count on the BEAT of young los angeles to let you know when BevMo! is having their periodic five cent wine sale. Yesterday, after a long Wednesday at the office, I thought a crisp glass of good rosé sounded perfect. I stopped by BevMo! to find their famous five cent wine sale going on. On certain (plenty good options) bottles of wine, when you buy one, a second is yours for just a nickel.

Needless to say (pictured above) I snagged two bottles for essentially the price of one. While I was there, I also got some pumpkin ale after Lauren's recent post about pumpkin products had me thinking about it.

I ended up having a Blue Moon/Harvest Moon Pumpkin Ale instead of that glass of rosé after all, so I'm hoping when I do open my 2008 Turkey Flat Vineyards it will live up to the 94 points it got from James Halliday.

BevMo! is located at 7100 Santa Monica Boulevard in West Hollywood. The 5 cent wine sale ends November 8. Info: (323) 882-6971

-- Leslie Anne Wiggins

Photo credit: the BEAT



No comments:

Post a Comment