Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

Eat Out. BodyFactory.

I admit, I've had my fair share of Jamba Juice. But we all know there are better smoothies in town. BodyFactory is one of them. And they're open late (till 11:00 p.m. Monday - Saturday and 10:00 p.m. Sunday)! A perfect spot for after an evening workout.

They really showcase their celebrity fans (a la Millions of Milkshakes) which is a little odd - but I suppose if I made a health product that Kim Kardashian and Halle Berry consumed, I'd be telling the world too.

Their smoothies are really delicious and real-tasting. They only come in one size (24 ounce), but one smoothie can be split into two smaller cups for no additional charge.

Locations: in the ArcLight structure in Hollywood - 6366 Sunset Blvd., in the Sunset 5 structure in West Hollywood - 8000 Sunset Blvd., and another in West Hollywood at 8591 Santa Monica Blvd. Info: bodyfactory.com, (888) 263-9322 ext. 3

-- Leslie Anne Wiggins

Photo credit: lasplash.com

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THIS PLACE. THE ONE AT SUNSET/CRESCENT HEIGHTS IS SO FAB & HAS AMAZING TANNING BEDS!

    ReplyDelete