Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Eat Out. Lotería Grill.

I was halfway through my Sunday brunch when I realized I should blog about it.

Huevos rancheros at Lotería Grill in Hollywood are a great morning or mid-day meal, especially after a late Sidecar-filled night. The dish is on the menu with fried eggs, but our waiter was more than happy to adjust the egg preparation to scrambled at my request. The melon agua fresca was delicious, and the salsa that came with the chips was one of the tastiest spicy salsas I've ever had. The mashed potatoes (Papa con Rajas) were also notably scrumptious.

The Hollywood location is clean and bright, with large Lotería-style cards as decorations, so learning a few new Spanish words is an added bonus while you're there.

Lotería Grill is located at 6627 Hollywood Blvd. in Hollywood. Info: loteriagrill.com, (323) 465-2500. There's also a popular Farmers Market location, and one in Studio City.

-- Leslie Anne Wiggins

Photo credit: the BEAT

No comments:

Post a Comment