Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Advance Notice. Alicia Silverstone signing The Kind Diet.

A few weeks ago, I wrote about my discovery of Alicia Silverstone's website/online community, The Kind Life, an extension of her book, The Kind Diet.

In March, she'll be at the Grove for an author event (which typically means discussion and signing) in celebration of the book coming out in paperback. It's now available for pre-order through Barnes & Noble for just $12.27 (a bargain compared to the $21.99 list price - not to mention the $29.99 hardcover).

I think I'll bring along my Clueless special "Whatever!" edition DVD to see if she'll sign that too (I was in 5th grade when the film came out and thought Cher was the just the coolest).

March 15 at 7:30 p.m. Info: barnesandnoble.com, (323) 525-0270

189 The Grove Drive, Suite K 30 in Los Angeles (3rd and Fairfax)

-- Leslie Anne Wiggins

Photo credit: barnesandnoble.com



No comments:

Post a Comment