Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Check It. A cute cover of Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zero's "Home" [The Monday Download].

I still remember the first time I saw Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros perform their song "Home," and how mesmerized I was by the passion and emotion the group put into it. The song has since become extremely popular, showing up on TV and the radio, inspiring many to try and put their own twist on the song -- but I still felt nothing could truly compare to that performance I saw back in 2009.

Until now. Out of nowhere, this adorable girl and her young dad have stolen the song for themselves and made it new and beautiful again. See for yourself (and try not to die from the cuteness):

The emotion! The passion! Could this little girl really understand what all the love and beauty that this song is all about? It seems so, amazingly. Try and not have a good day now that you've witnessed that.

-- Chau Tu

No comments:

Post a Comment