Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Eat Out. Pitfire North Hollywood.

It's been almost a year since I wrote about Pitfire Pizza, so I say it's high time for round two.

This past weekend I went to the North Hollywood arts district location, before seeing a movie at the ArcLight. There's a nice outdoor patio complete orange chairs and a large fire pit. It was quite crowded on Saturday night, which made for a pleasantly lively alfresco experience. Inside the bustling would have been just annoying, really.

Although the "rustic fire singed pizzas" and baked white macaroni and cheese looked delicious, I stuck with my favorite, the Grilled Steak Salad. And I actually also ate 1/2 a Pepperoni Pizza.

The salad is so good that I couldn't stop thinking about it, and made the journey back for a take-away order of it for my dinner tonight (Monday)!

Do yourself a favor and try Pitfire if you haven't already.

Locations: Downtown, North Hollywood, Culver City, and West L.A. Info: pitfirepizza.com

-- Leslie Anne Wiggins

Photo credit: LA Wad / flickr



No comments:

Post a Comment