Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Etc. Kate Spade love.

Pretty good resolution, right?

In searching katespade.com for a 2011 planner (sadly the Moleskine I just got is strangely oily and smells basically like a tire, which is so annoying I need to find a replacement) I came across this. The text is what made me smile, but the pouch isn't bad either.

I've been a big fan of Spade's for more than a decade, and fortunately she's still going strong.

If you have a favorite planner to recommend, let us know!

-- Leslie Anne Wiggins

Photo credit: katespade.com

2 comments:

  1. I like the Coach planners. A lot pricier than a moleskine but they do have refillable calendars and there are some Coach outlets around that might have a bargain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, a refillable one is more environmentally friendly too! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete