Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Make It. P.S - I Made This.

I don't generally make New Year's resolutions, but in perpetually trying to save money and attempting creativity, I've gotten inspired by the site P.S. - I Made This.

The site is an avid fashion follower, and aims at trying to keep up with trends while also reimagining, reusing and reinventing -- something we should all try and do in all sorts of aspects of life. But in terms of fashion, it could also be really fun.

Take the site's version of the ever-festive feather skirt. The idea seems at first a bad one, but their method of using feather trim layer by layer makes it seem easy enough -- and their result looks great!

I also really dug their knit circle scarf -- such a great way to reuse an old sweater you don't wear anymore! -- and their iPad case. Got any other great DIY sites? Pass them on! And show us your results.

-- Chau Tu

No comments:

Post a Comment