Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Check It. DODOcase.

Having ordered an iPad 2 online just a few weeks ago, I'm about to make my first foray into the tablet world. And that also meant getting just the right case.

I'll be carrying around my iPad quite a bit, but will be using it mostly for recreational purposes -- watching films and browsing the internet and such. So I didn't want something that was too clunky, while also making sure it would stay protected. I was originally enticed by Apple's own smart cover, but I knew I wanted something a bit more unique.

So after doing some research, I'm going with the DODOcase. Designed to look similar to the classic Moleskine, with its leather bound case and banded clasp, I figure this cover is the perfect aesthetic compromise for the booklover in me. Plus, it's got a great bamboo tray and they're all handmade locally in San Francisco. And even with all that, the price is still at the same rate as most other iPad covers, at $59.95. Getting tech-saavy and looking good while at it -- I'm moving up in this world!

-- Chau Tu

Photo credit: DODOcase

No comments:

Post a Comment