Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Click It. BEAT picks of the week.

My part of the new blog format is a weekly roundup of cool things, from L.A. and beyond, currently on my radar. Please click the links to explore, and I hope you enjoy ...

I've wanted an Ork city map poster for awhile now, and thought a Brooklyn one would make sense in my new Williamsburg apartment ... yet the Los Angeles version still feels more like home

On my nightstand: the Chateau Marmont Signature Candle (a great gift for someone special, or to treat yourself!)

Listen to (Los Feliz resident) Ryan Adams' Ashes & Fire (released last week, his best since 2001's Gold)

If you love Mario Batali's Mozza group of restaurants on Melrose and Highland, pre-order Molto Batali: Simple Family Meals From My Home to Yours


Also tonight: Thrillist's Bergamont Station Art Crawl (and open bar, and food trucks)

For the weekend: check out the new West Hollywood Library (and murals by artists including Shepard Fairey)

-- Leslie Anne Wiggins

Photo credit: orkposters.com








No comments:

Post a Comment