Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

Click It. BEAT picks of the week.

My six-year-old linen Pottery Barn duvet cover finally got so worn/thin it tore, so I'm in the market for a new one. Ever since spotting it in Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps, I've loved the idea of the one from The Bowery Hotel (above) at home.

Speaking of The Bowery, my take on a pasta dish from their restaurant, Gemma.

And more food talk -- what to do with your Thanksgiving leftovers.

If you're looking for something gripping to read -- Joan Didion's Blue Nights.

Two films to see this weekend -- A Dangerous Method, and The Artist.

Confession: I tried a chia seed Kombucha (I was so excited to see a grape flavor on the shelf, even the abundance of seeds didn't stop me!) today and was NOT into it. Recommendation: stick with the original.

Bazaar magazine Editor-in-Chief Glenda Bailey will be at Book Soup on Sunday afternoon (4:00 p.m.) discussing and signing Harper's Bazaar: Greatest Hits.

-- Leslie Anne Wiggins

Photo credit: concierge.com


No comments:

Post a Comment